A beautiful gem found just a few minutes away from the lighthouse at Capo Milazzo – Sicily. I snapped this photo in Oct. 2020 before the second wave of covid hit Sicily and close it again. I think that this is my favourite photo for 2020 (so far). It represents the struggle of 2020. The beauty that is out there, shadowed by the incoming storm but on the other hand creating a dismal mood. With all this misery surrounding us at the moment, is very hard to see the light of hope.
- Wow, exhibition-quality prints and framing, a worthy decor centrepiece for years to come
- Your choice of custom box or flat frame styles
- Choose from four high-quality timber finishes to suit your decor
- Premium acrylic pane is clearer and lighter than glass
- Dimensions listed indicate printed image size, excluding mat board and frame dimensions
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage